Speed Week 2019
Lake Gairdner South Australia
Monday 4th March to Friday 8th March 2019
The DLRA conducts its annual Speed Week at Lake Gairdner in South Australia. It's straight line speed on "the big white dyno", as fast as you go in the remote Australian outback. There is no setting like it anywhere in the world, it is a truely unique event in a spectacular location. There is an amazing range of cars, motorcycles and trucks dating from the turn of the century to modern day.
Spectators are welcome, but you need to be pretty much self sufficent.
- Pre-Entries will close approx 1 month prior to the event, late entries incur a late entry fee after that date.
- Record Speeds shown in BLUE are the highest speed attained for that class from all previous years
or have never had a vehicle register a speed for that class and are considered Open.
- Speeds shown to 3 decimal places, speeds to be confirmed by Timer.
- P.B. (Personal Best) is for that entrant, in that class.
- VR* - those entrants marked with an "*" have nominated for the Volunteers Register (Note: All entrants are expected to nominate for at least one shift doing something)
- Not Active - these entrants have not paid their 2019 DLRA subscription fee yet. Their results will not be recorded in the official results until such time that the fees are paid. Members can pay their fees at the Registration Caravan in the pits.
To enter Speed Week
Join, or renew, your membership Complete your entry online (or download a form) then when you get to the salt, set up in the pits, then Head to Registration Go to Technical Inspection Attend the Drivers Briefing
Entries for the 29th Annual 2019 Speed Week will open around October. As entries are received they will be added to this list.
|VR *||Vehicle #||Vehicle
Thank you to our very generous and supportive Speed Week Sponsors
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact our Marketing Manager - email@example.com