Speed Week 2020
Lake Gairdner South Australia
Monday 17th February to Friday 21st February 2020
- Pre-Entries will close approx 1 month prior to the event, late entries incur a late entry fee after that date.
- Record Speeds shown in BLUE are the highest speed attained for that class from all previous years
or have never had a vehicle register a speed for that class and are considered Open.
- Speeds shown to 3 decimal places, speeds to be confirmed by Timer.
- P.B. (Personal Best) is for that entrant, in that class.
- VR* - those entrants marked with an "*" have nominated for the Volunteers Register (Note: All entrants are expected to nominate for at least one shift doing something)
- Not Active - these entrants have not paid their 2020 DLRA subscription fee yet. Their results will not be recorded in the official results until such time that the fees are paid. Members can pay their fees at the Registration Caravan in the pits.
Entries for the 30th Annual 2020 Speed Week are now open. As entries are received they will be added to this list.
To enter Speed Week
|Join, or renew, your membership|
|Complete your entry online (or download a form)|
|then when you get to the salt, set up in the pits, then|
|Head to Registration|
|Go to Technical Inspection|
|Attend the Drivers Briefing|
|VR *||Vehicle #||Vehicle