DLRA Speed Week Entry Form
From this page you can;
Download a SPEED WEEK 2019 ENTRY FORM [PDF]
Or if you prefer use the On-line SPEED WEEK 2019 ENTRY FORM and pay online
For a vehicle that has already entered, to enter in an additional class.
If you wish to run your one vehicle in multiple classes, you need to enter the vehicle for each class. Use the forms above for the first class, then this form for additional classes after that. You will still have to pay an entry fee for additional classes but the additional classes will be at a reduced entry fee.
- Eligibility: All owners and drivers must be financial members of the DLRA. Owners / drivers under 18 years of age must have notarized consent from a Parent or Guardian.
- Race Entry Fee: You need to complete a separate entry form and pay an entry fee for each class you wish to compete in. However additional drivers in the same vehicle will pay a discounted entry fee. Current prices are on the form.
- Lake Entry Fee: Entrants (and anyone else for that matter) must pay a lake entry fee. This is to cover the cost of leasing the Lake from the DEWNR and the indigenous observers.
- Jobs Register: Drivers, riders or members of their team MUST nominate for at least one job during Speed Week. Details must be provided on the entry form for it to be accepted by the Event Committee. No details and your entry will be returned to you. For more information about the jobs required or to nominate for a job go to the Jobs Register .
We also welcome anyone else who wishes to volunteer and help with the event, you do not even have to be a member.
- Important: You are not officially entered until this entry form has been completed and returned to the DLRA office and recorded by the Speed Week Registration officials.
- Class: You nominate the class and engine capacity you compete in, if you achieve a record you may then have to confirm / prove your vehicles eligibility.
- Late Entry Fee: The cut off for this years entries will be at least a month before the event. There will be a late entry fee applicable after this date. Cut-off date is on the entry form
- Lost Log Book: Replacement log books are available but there is a fee payable. Note: When presenting at Technical Inspection with a new log book your vehicle and your safety equipment will be subject to the same inspection as a vehicle presenting for the first time.
- Entrants can no longer just roll over an entry to another vehicle, rather you will be required to complete new entry and the monies transferred to the new entry.
- All vehicle class changes will be documented on a form available from the registration van and that they must the signed by the entrant, the inspector and registration, they are to include a date and time. So if you are running a vehicle in 2 different classes you have to present the vehicle to the inspector prior to competing in the second class and registration can adequately notify the timers of the change.
- An additional class is considered a separate entry in every way and that a totally new (temporary for that year) entry number will be allocated for the additional classes.
- Entrants MUST display their ENTRY NUMBER and CLASS DETAILS on their vehicle. (There is no separate vehicle number required) See the Vehicle Numbering page for examples of what is acceptable.
Completed entry forms and payment to be sent to:
Dry Lakes Racers Australia
PO 349 Castlemaine VIC 3450
Inquiries about Entries
Phone : 03 5472 4629
Fax : 03 5472 4629
Supporting Information ...
- DLRA Rulebook
- Guidelines for Vehicle Numbering
- Advice for Drivers, Constructors, and Race Teams
- Jobs Register
- Entry Form
- DLRA Competition License
- DLRA Rule Book
- Vehicle Inspection
- Entrants Briefing
- Push car / Support Vehicle
- Starters Instructions
- Track Layout / Marking
- Rookie Orientation
- Forms and Documents
- Technical Inspection
- B-1 Scrutineers Car Inspection & Classification Form [PDF]
- B-2 Scruitneers Motorcycle Inspection & Classification Form [PDF]
- Race Car Engineering [PDF]
Learn More ...
- About the DLRA
- Contact Us
- Meetings and Minutes
- DLRA Rulebook
- Operational Plan
- Members List
- Honour Roll
- Hall of Fame
- History of DLRA
- DLRA in Print
- Frequently Asked Questions
Join the DLRA