The DLRA has a number of policies which will be routinely updated as they become available.
- Anti-Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying Policy
- Anti-Doping Policy
- Illicit Drugs in Sport (Safety Testing) Policy
- WADA Prohibited List 2015
- OH&S Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Social Media Guidelines
- Uniform Policy
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Policy
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) FAQ
- Expense Reimbursement Policy for Volunteers
- Volunteer Expense Claim Application
- Acceptable IT use Policy
- Copyright Policy
In order to promote fairness in the sport, the DLRa has implemented and administers the DLRA Member Protection Policy. The policy is based on a template developed by the Australian Sports Commission and has been tailored for the needs of motor sport and the DLRA.
The DLRA aims to provide a fair and healthy environment for its participants and officials at DLRA events. The policy provides an avenue for dealing with harassment, child protection and unlawful discrimination in our sport in certain situations.
The policy requires that the DLRA has member protection information officers (MPIO’s) in place to administer the policy. The DLRA principal MPIO is Greg Wapling, with other MPIO’s appointed as needed. Please contact Greg Wapling at first instance if you have any questions in relation to the policy.
- Member Protection Policy - Part A
- Member Protection Policy - Part B
- Member Protection Policy - Part C
- Member Protection Policy - Part D
- Member Protection Policy - FAQ