This is the physical inspection of any and all competition vehicles and safety equipment.
- To conduct a thorough and impartial inspection of each vehicle presented for technical inspection.
- To check and confirm all vehicle safety items as required by the DLRA Rule Book.
- To check and confirm all driver / rider safety items as required by the DLRA Rule Book.
- To check the vehicle log book.
NOTE: Technical Inspection does not include the classification or designation of vehicles. This is the team or owners responsability.
2.1 Chief Car Scruitineer
2.2 Chief Bike Scruitineer
3.1 Set Up
At the begining of Speedweek collect all eqipment from the storage containers at the DLRA camp.
Transport to a central location in pit area and errect shade tents and lay tarps
3.2 During the event
- Post times with suitable advanced warning as to when technical inspection will be open.
3.3 Pack Up
At the conclusion of Speed Week all equipment is to be collected, packed away and returned to the storage containers at the DLRA camp
- shade tents for vehicle inspection, motorcycle inspection and entries
- tarps for each of these areas
- signs for each of these area
- witches hats.
- For clarification of details during speed week, refer to Event Coordinator.