DLRA Accredited Officials Training
DLRA Accredited Testing Officer (DATO) - Level 1
This course is designed to provide training to become a DLRA Accredited Testing Official detailing the actions required to select a competitor or official for alcohol testing, through to the reporting and referral to the Evet Committee of the Meeting following a positive alcohol confirmation reading.
Prerequisite for this specialist module is completion of the DLRA Accredited General Official Module to ensure a basic understanding of the structures and operational roles within motor-sport.
The Learning Objectives for this module are:
- Create an awareness of the principles of the DLRA Anti-Doping Policy
- How to follow the DLRA alcohol breath testing procedure
- How to operate a Lion SD 400 Alcolmeter (breathalyser)
- How to take a random sample from a subject
- How to fill out the relevant paperwork