- Entrants can pay their entry fee, membership renewal, lake entry fee, select their volunteer job, order a new log book, order an event t-shirt and Accommodation at the DLRA Camp.
- Spectators can pay their lake entry fee, order an event t-shirt and pay for accommodation at the DLRA Camp.
- Fire and Rescue crews can confirm their attendance
- Media can notify registration of their intention to cover Speed Week.
Entrants and Secondary Entrants (using the same vehicle) use the link below
Entrants who wish to register their vehicle in more than one class, make their primary booking here and then go to Online Booking - Additional Class to register for the additional classes.
Or go here https://www.trybooking.com/BMIGO
Please Note: Online bookings opened on 31st October 2020 and will close 14th February 2021. After that time payment can be made at Speed Week.
Learn More ...
- Online Booking
- Online Booking - Additional Class
- Spectator Check List
- Operational Plan
- Mt. Ive homestead
- The DLRA camp
- The Mt. Ive camp
Additional Recommended Reading