- Entrants can pay their entry fee, membership renewal, lake entry fee, order a new log book, order an event t-shirt and Accommodation at the DLRA Camp.
- Spectators can pay their lake entry fee, order an event t-shirt and pay for accommodation at the DLRA Camp.
- Fire and Rescue crews can confirm their attendance
- Media can notify registration of their intention to cover Speed Week.
- Online entries will open on 31st October 2024 and close on 26th February 2024
Entrants and Secondary Entrants (using the same vehicle) also use the link below.
One entrant per session please. As there are consents which must be provided by the entrant.
Or use this link https://www.trybooking.com/CDXOP
Or use this QR code
NOTE: Entrants who wish to register their vehicle in more than one class, make their primary booking here and then go to Online Booking - Additional Class to register for the additional classes.
Learn More ...
- Online Booking - Entrants and Spectators
- Online Booking - Additional Class
- Speed Week Program of Events
- Join the DLRA
- Spectator Check List
- Operational Plan
- Mt. Ive homestead
- The DLRA camp
- The Mt. Ive camp
- Cleaning your Vehicle
- Frequently Asked Questions
Additional Recommended Reading