Speed Week 2018
Lake Gairdner South Australia
Monday 12th March to Friday 16th March
- Entries for the 28th Annual 2018 Speed Week are NOW OPEN. As entries are received they will be added to this list.
Download a Speed Week 2018 Entry form
ONLINE Entries - NOW OPEN
Volunteers Register is NOW OPEN
Pre-Entries will close on 4th March 2018, late entries incur a late entry fee after that date.
- 2018 DLRA Rulebook is now available online
- Vehicle Class - entrants are advised to check in the current Rulebook that they are in the appropriate class. Technical Inspectors will now be checking for class suitability.
Car Entrants, please make sure you check the dates on your Safety Equipment before you get to the salt;
- Arm Restraints - 2006 to Present
- Seat Belts - Max 5 Years Old
- Fire Bottles - Certified/Recertified within the past 2 years
- Helmets - Snell 2010 or Newer
- Fire Doors in Special Construction vehicles
|VR *||Vehicle #||Vehicle
- Record Speeds shown in BLUE are the highest speed attained for that class from all previous years
or have never had a vehicle register a speed for that class and are considered Open.Speeds shown to 3 decimal places, speeds to be confirmed by Timer.
- P.B. (Personal Best) is for that entrant, in that class.
- VR* - those entrants marked with an "*" have nominated for the Volunteers Register (Note: All entrants are expected to nominate for at least one shift doing something)
- Not Active - these entrants have not paid their 2018 DLRA subscription fee yet. Their results will not be recorded in the official results until such time that the fees are paid. Members can pay their fees at the Registration Caravan in the pits.