DLRA Accredited Officials Training
At the completion of this training, participants will have identified the positives of being an accredited motor sport official.
All officials must undertake this training.
The Learning Objectives for this module are:
- Identify the purpose of DLRA and the National officials Program (NOP) Structure.
- Identify roles and structure of the DLRA and at an event.
- Identify the ethical responsibilities of a DLRA official.
- Identify DLRA Integrity policies and procedures.
- Identify Gender and Cultural Awareness.
- Identify basic conflict resolution principles.
- Prepare for officiating at a DLRA event.
- National Officiating Program
- Become a DLRA official
- License Pathway
- Training Courses
- Officials Resource Centre
- Official Forms
- Screening Checks